Mexican food is famous for its flavors, textures and its great use of veggies and poultry. Here’s a very simple recipe of Meatball Taco Wrap that you can prepare for your family on any given day.
• Meatballs (of your favored choice)
• 4 tortillas
• Lettuce leaves
• 1 cup Tabouli
• 1 cup hummus
• 1 sliced Avocado
• Barbeque sauce
• Bake meatballs in over for 15-20 minutes. Don’t overcook as it will get dry.
• Heat tortillas on a grill or oven. Spread hummus on the tortillas, place lettuce leaves on top.
• On top of lettuce leaves, add a layer of tabouli, avocado slices and top it off with meatballs.
• Drizzle some barbeque sauce on top of the meatballs. Wrap the tortillas firmly, make sure that the filling doesn’t come out.
• Serve hot.
This is very simple recipe that you can make anytime. You can also replace the meatballs with chicken pieces or any other meat of your choice.