Feeling a bit lazy? Check out these two lazy-man meals from Cooking with Jack. The Cooking with Jack show is a series of videos and recipes featuring Jack Scalfani, a regular guy just cooking stuff in his kitchen in Tennessee.
Today we bring you two lazy-man meals that you can try in your own kitchen.
- Roasted chicken
- Tomato sauce
- Original Taco Seasoning
- Cream cheese
- Pepper Jack cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Green Onion
- Sour Cream
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl. Add the pepper jack cheese, the taco seasoning and whisk with a fork.
- Cut the roasted chicken into small pieces and throw into the cheese mixture and continue mixing.
- Take a tortilla and put some of the mixture on it. Wrap up the tortilla twice on one side and then twice on the other, to have a square shape.
- Place all your wraps on a tray and spray them with some corn oil.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 350° F degrees.
- Take out of the oven, flip them, spray with oil, and place back into the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Serve them with some ready-to-eat tomato sauce that has been heated over them. Top with grated cheese and sour cream.
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef
- 2 large 14-16oz cans of Enchilada Sauce
- 1 large 24 oz. jar of salsa (your favorite)
- 1 can sliced olives
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 onion diced
- 2 lbs. Mexican blend shredded yellow and white cheese
- 1 lb. Mexican blend or Taco cheese shredded
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- Season the ground beef with some onions.
- Smash up the tortilla chips in a large bowl.
- Pour in the sauce, salsa, the cheese, meat and onions and mix well.
- Place this mixture in a casserole dish.
- Bake this mixture for one hour at 350° F degrees.
- Top this with sour cream.
All easy and delicious!