Rice dishes are a great way to add a twist to your meals. These are light, tasty and a good alternate for any side dish that you can enjoy with gravies. Here’s a super easy lemon basmati rice recipe that you can try.
Basmati Rice: 1 cup
Olive oil: 1tsps.
Chicken broth: 2 cups
• In a pot, add olive oil and put on medium flame. Add minced ginger to the oil and let it brown.
• Add rice to the ginger and oil. Keep stirring to bring out the nutty flavour of rice.
• Add lemon zest to the rice mix and add lemon juice, followed by chicken broth. You can even try spiced broth or plain water.
• Boil the mixture and cover with a lid. Slow cook the rice for around 20 minutes and the rice has been cooked.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Garnish with mint leaves.